20131002

안녕히 계세요

It's funny how I get a little sad before leaving for a  holiday I've been looking forward to for so long. Things always get so good at home and then I hit that semi-depressive state of initially getting back (to the sameness of everything you come back to, those exact things you didn't want to leave in the first place but that has lost its lustre after being constantly stimulated by new and exciting things)...

...Yeah I'm TOTALLY afraid of falling in love with Korea! I'm leaving tomorrow night yahoo! Kpop, kimchi and k bbq everynight, not to mention makeup store on every single street corner, dayum. Cya later bishes!

These are photos from spending a weekend down at Byron Bay for my best friend's birthday. Beach, sun, ciders, partying and brunches at different top notch cafes (The Top Shop and Bay Leaf - highly recommended) around the area, four days straight, I could definitely live like THAT forever.